Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

loadrunner script

Suppose i have 9 transaction i know 4 no transaction failed but i want run next transaction what i will do?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: loadrunner script

HI Pravash

a failed transaction will not stop your script from running.

you can monitor the failed transactions and the successful transactions when analyzing the script after it completes run.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Which protocol are you using? The answer might be different for different protocols.

If you are using Web (HTTP\HTML), you can action on error setting in run time settings to allow the script running

You can also lr_continue_on_error function.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shlomi,

recruiter told that ans is using switch statement and i am using http protocol .how it wil possible pls let me knw?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sorry your comment is unclear. Maybe your recruiter had branching in the script code to handle different types of errors using the switch statement.

In any case the right way to approach it is as I have told you. 

Also, I suggest understanding the concept and apply your own logic and expertise rather than following an approach taken by this individual or another

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.