Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

lrw_custom_body.h file

Hi,
I am working with an web application where in i am having to record a script to attach a file of size 1mb. Since its an web application i chose web(http/html) protocol and recorded the flow, using VUGEN 9.1.

After correlating the possible dynamic values, i found that the script gave an error(error code 500) for the url in tranasction attach a file.
After investigation it was found that there was a reference to lrw_custom_body file but it was not generated when the script was generated.

I recorded the same flow in VUGEN 8.1, wherein i found that the lrw_custom_body file was generated having the body_variable_1, where in the contents of the file being captured where captured/recorded. But replaying this script was also an issue as it gave"compilation errors wrt the contents of the lrw_custom_body.h file. Since the content captured was in binary format, i could not make out what the error was.

So finally i recorded the flow in VUGEN8.0, where in the script was generated similar to 8.1 and was able to replay the script sucessfully.But while replaying the script i found "Warning: The string '\xF7nPP\x102n\xDD\xBA\x15e\xD3\xFD\xDD\x0B\x85B\xAD$\xBA\xCC\xFD\xFB\xF7#\x8B\x9F\x9F\x1F\x1A\xFE\xDF\xBBw/' with parameter delimiters is not a parameter." when ever the body_variable_1 value was encountered in the script.

Issues:
1)Why is the file lrw_custom_body.h not generated in VUGEN9.1?
2)How to remove the compilation errors that occur in VUGEN8.1?
3)The contents captured in the lrw_custom_body.h file seem to be in Binary format.Is that okay? or is it some junk value that is getting captured???

Response for the above issues is greatly appreciated.Thank You.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp forum moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

LR91 has few engine level enhancements.

If you are uploading the file from your machine, then record the script in URL mode. It generates the path from where it was uploaded. You can even parameterize the path of the file before replay.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Has this issue resolved?

How to avoid lrw_custombody.h ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.