missing server response button in LR11
i know this would be sound stupid but i cant seem to find the "server response" i am having a hard time doing manual correlation on LoadRunner 11 kindly see the attachment...please advice what settings i missed.
the examples/tutorials in the net is different on what i see.
i added another screenshot i took that for the tutorials my view is different from that
I am not sure what exactly you are looking for I am able to see the server response.
Are you new to LR 11?
Things have changed but improved.
Next to request you can find server response. What all you need to do is select the value in server response and right click and select correlation. It wil do required correlation, simple isn't it.
Let me know if you are not able to find the value in server response. I can help you with it.
hi...i posted another screenshot...thank u for responding quickly
my view is different from the tutorials i dont know if i accidentally played something on the settings or what..
i am using LR 11 and the first screenshot is my current view...
New snapshot does't look LR Vugen 11, it is lower version of LR.
Anyways in such cases what you can try out is as follows.
1. Try clicking in blank area of HTTP Response of Recording. Attached screenshot.
2. Try clicking on other requests if you are able to see the server response.
3. If you can see the server response of other request. I will suggest after clicking on other request click back to this request and wait until processing completed to view there complete server response.
4. If still you are seeing same issue. Regenerate the script and then try out. I hope you know how to regenerate the script.
5. Though I can see in reply you are able to see the server response which should be sufficient for the correlation.
6. Finally if nothing works I would suggest record once again or switch to another LR instance.
Apology not able to understand what exactly you want.
I am seeing you are switching back and forth between LR Vugen version 9.10 and 11.00. Latest screenshot is from LR 11 and 2nd screen shot of your 1st post is LR 9.10.
In both LR Vugen 11 I can see response window and response is visible. For LR Vugen 9.10 you can try options what I had mentioned.
both is LR11 😃 i only have 1 installation on my laptop. i dont see the HTTP Response if you look closely on the picture in the TABS are "RAW DATA", RESPONSE BODY, REQUEST BODY etc...
you probably confused on the LR9.0 screenshot...ideally thats what should we see in LR11 right? but i am seeing DIFFERENTLY to the latest screenshot...the question is....HOW TO DISPLAY THE VIEW JUST LIKE THE LR9.0 were you can see "Page View, Client Request and SERVER RESPONSE"? i hope my question is clear this time 😃
i apologize for the confusion