Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

need help- loadrunner script with truclient needs to check time taken by processing circle (load)

I have created a loadrunner script using Truclient.

I would like to check on my web application the duration it takes to load all the icons till a processing circle is displayed. How to you check when processing circle is over and loading of those icons is completed?
Any pointers will be appreciated. Please let me know asap.

Shiv

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: need help- loadrunner script with truclient needs to check time taken by processing circle (load

Hi Shiv, 

I suggest you to drag a "Verify" step in all objects of your interest. In particular, you should use "Descriptor" as ID Method: you can check if the object that appears on TruClient is the same (in terms of HTML identification and XML object's tags) of the reality (the ideal one). 

The "Descriptor" arguments are valorized automatically, but you can develop it based upon the "real" information captured with a manual navigation, from the browser inspector page. 

Tell me if this can help you with this problem. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.