Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

open a new IE Browser while developing scripting

Hello,

I am using LR 12.53, TruClient - Web (IE).

I would like to know, Is it possible to open a new browser while developing script?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: open a new IE Browser while developing scripting

Hi,

TruClient IE opens windows as tabs. From my experience so far it does not prevent the user from simulating the flow and in cases where it did we provided a fix.

Is that blocking you? What do you need to achieve?

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hello Shlomi,

I want to open the URL link every time, in a new browser not in new tab.

Is it possible to do it through the script? If yes, then can you please tell me how?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello Skumar,

It is impossible to do it with TruClient IE. You can try TruClient Firefox or TruClient Chromium instead.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.