Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

proxy Settings overrides automatically to automatic configuration Settings, Error

In the Runtime settings, I have selected Coustom Proxy and i have selected the "use proxy server" and specified my proxy settings, but when i save it and record it, it automatically overrides to "Use automatic configuration Settings", Because of which i am not able to record my web appilication.

Do anyone know why?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: proxy Settings overrides automatically to automatic configuration Settings, Error

Hello,

The Proxy seting in Runtime Settings theoretically do not have affect on Recording, it only have affect on Replay behavior.  So could you give more details about the issue you're facing? BTW, please give the LR version number and protocol name. 

Regards,

Bingle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: proxy Settings overrides automatically to automatic configuration Settings, Error

Hi,

Which protocol are you using?

If TruClient then the Browser Settings in Run Time Settings are being overriden by the ones defined in the General Settings in Interactive Mode.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.