Highlighted
New Member.

"CCI compilation error" on Linux Load Generator

All,

I am trying to run a WEb HTTP/HTML script in a LR Controller (v 12.5) scenario that runs it on a Linux Load Generator. The vuser errors out with these two messages -

Error: CCI compilation error -/tmp/brr_G6GOHp/global_dir/21578919/pre_cci.c: /tmp/brr_G6GOHp/netdir/C/XXX_YYY/XXX_Yyyyyy_script/xslTransform.c:5: error: undeclared identifier `i_dataElementCount'. 

Error: Vuser compilation failed. Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI section of mdrv.dat file.

The script compiles and runs fine on VuGen, or on a Windows Load Generator. Does it mean we have to change mdrv.dat? What does it mean to set CCIDebug to Off?

Hoping someone would be able to advise. Thank you.

Best regards,

Mriganka

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

Could you please share us a mini version of your script (after removing all sensitive data) which can reproduce this error?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hello,,

Thank you for your response. After some step debugging, we were able to isolate the issue to a #ifdef piece of code in our globals.h.

#ifdef unix
    char * s_personDataDelimitedFileName = "/xxx_home/YYYYYY/Request/personData.dat";  
#else
    char * s_personDataDelimitedFileName = "c:\\temp\\personData.dat";

This piece of code alongwith a couple of 

const char s_personDataXsl = "<XML_StyleSheet_here><49_KB_size>"
const char s_personDataXml = "<XML_here><5_KB_size>"

declarations were throwing compilation errors about other variables not being declared, like the i_dataElementCount I mention in my question.

Afer trying out a few options, we zeroed in on removing the #ifdef code so that the script gets compiled and executed properly on the Linux LG.

I am still not sure why exactly it works, but, for now, our "fix" seems to be working. Please note, we never had problem with the same code on VuGen, or on a Windows 2012 Server LG.

Please do share your thoughts. Thank you.

Mriganka

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.