Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

"Controller Output message" box empty in LR Analysis

Jump to solution

Hello,

We use LoadRunner 12.61 with Windows 7.
LR Analysis displays no messages in the "Controller message output" section.

Thank you for your help.
Patrice

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Re: "Controller Output message" box empty in LR Analysis

Jump to solution
Hello, The problem seems to have been solved since version LR12.62 was installed. Thank you for your help Patrice

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Patrice, 

do you use your localhost system as load generators or maybe some other workstations? It could be an agent/process problem. 

Have you ever read this article? Let me know if its content can help you, 

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Performance-Center-User/Unable-to-check-Errors-in-LoadRunner-Controller-Output-Window/td-p/586982

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks @lb1  for the help! 

@Patrice  did it helped? 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
Hello, Thank you for your answer. We have a LoadRunner platform with a controller and 3 injectors (we do not have a Performance Center) I use my workstation for "VuGEN" and "Analysis". All workstations have the same complete LoadRunner installation and Windows 7 version. I have this problem on my workstation, but I don't have it with Analysis installed on the "controller" workstation. This problem occurs on several items. I read the article you told me about. In LoadRunner version 12.61, I did not find the file "outputuiproj1.ocx". The problem also occurs with LoadRunner version 12.62. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator Patrice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
Hello, The problem seems to have been solved since version LR12.62 was installed. Thank you for your help Patrice

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.