Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

"No data available for the current settings"

Hi,
I am using the community version of LoadRunner Profesional 2020.0 (Controller version build 610)
When I execute a simulation of a scenario of 50 VUsers everything seems normal on controller dashboard.
But I select “Results/Analyze Results”, I have in the page “Running VUsers”, I have the message "No data available for the current settings"!
Any idea about the content of Running Vusers, why I have the error or message in the middle of the screen: "No data available for the current settings" if everything seems in order during the simulation.

Thanks for your help

See attached files of some copy screens
Labels (1)
9 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

@plo750,

One thing to check (I think unlikely but ...):

With Analysis you can setup various filters. One of those filters is the time window you use for your reports (global or per report). It might be that that time window is placed after you test finishes?

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi plo750,

As a first glance apparently the Analysis report was not generated successfully due to some reason.
I tried to reproduce it on the same LoadRunner version but did not manage to, works fine for me.

Can you reproduce it any time?
If so then please share with me the OS version what you are using.

Best regards,
Zoli

Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

I am using Windows 10 Pro (10.0.18363 Build 18363)
And the configuration is set as follow in the copy screen for the scope of
the analysis

[image: NoFilter.PNG]
Thanks for your help
Pedro
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

I do not think something is wrong in the configuration, I use the default
one.

[image: NoFilter.PNG]
The analysis is for the entire scenario, this is my understanding.

Cheers

Pedro

0 Likes

Hi Pedro,

Your Windows 10 version (v1909) is not supported with LR2020 (for more info pls see SystemRequirements)

I suggest to use LoadRunner with one of the supported operating system mentioned in the above system requirements document.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Zoli

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi Zoli,

I have removed the package/update v1909 and I am now on version V1903 (see
copy screen) and I still have the same issue.
[image: image.png]
New simulation done and same results
[image: image.png]

Thanks for your help

Pedro
0 Likes

Hi Pedro,

That is very strange.

If you have the opportunity, I suggest to try out on a different machine (in order to make sure that the issue is coming from your current Win10 machine or not)

BR,
Zoli

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

Sorry, I don’t have any others machines Windows 10 at the moment.
Sincerely yours

Pedro

Hi Pedro,

I see, np.

If you would like I could try to generate your analysis report on my system (in order to see if I can reproduce the issue in that way)
For that I would need the res folder what is generating your Controller after the test run. You can find the res folder location at Controller > Results > Results Settings...

BR,
Zoli

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.