Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

"Your Browser does not support Java" error while recording in Loadrunner 12.01.

Jump to solution

Hello Everyone.

I am trying to record Webtop 6.6 application on loadrunner version 12.01 using Web/HTTP protocol.

I am getting error "Your Browser does not support Java". 

Please suggest a solution to the above problem.

Bhanu

Bhanu Bisen
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: "Your Browser does not support Java" error while recording in Loadrunner 12.01.

Jump to solution

Solved With the Help of HP Team. 

Bhanu Bisen

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: "Your Browser does not support Java" error while recording in Loadrunner 12.01.

Jump to solution

Hi

Maybe this link can help?

Which browser are you using?

Thanks,

Lior

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you Lior for reply.

I am using Internet Explorer.

I have tried the solution you have given but it is not solving the problem.

Thanks,

Bhanu

Bhanu Bisen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

Does the application support other browsers? maybe you can try with Chrome or FF?

Sorry I can't help more...

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Solved With the Help of HP Team. 

Bhanu Bisen

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Bhanu, Could you share the solution as I'm facing the same issue with webtop 6.7 and LR 12.02? Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.