Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

textbox object, unable to type into it on replay

Hi All,

Loadrunner 12.02.

Recording using TruClient - Firefox.

I have a text box when I am recording I am able to type in the text, in this example it is typing in the year.

However TruClient records this object Role as "focusable,element" and I'm unable to change it to "textbox,focusable,element" so that it accepts typing text.

I've tried increasing the level to 2 then to 3 but still the same problem.

I've also tried to record using TruClientIE, however when I try and start a recording session I ALWAYS get this error and can't proceed until I change to using TruClient - firefox:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: TcWebIELauncher.exe

Application Version: 12.0.6540.0

Application Timestamp: 5475d1b4

Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll

Fault Module Version: 11.0.9600.18036

Fault Module Timestamp: 55d8af8a

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0010d144

OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7

Locale ID: 3081

Additional Information 1: 203a

Additional Information 2: 203a34b275d238fa1619160047dceda2

Additional Information 3: 1727

Additional Information 4: 1727997625b4a4ae9b7efb69b89885e1

How can I resolve the issue with being able to type in the year to the text box which appears to be some other object to TruClient?

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. Don't forget to Kudo!!
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: textbox object, unable to type into it on replay

Please try the replace button on the step.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.