Highlighted
New Member.

truclient protocol IE and Firefox browser issues

Hi,

I have worked on one of my application is manually opened more than 6 -8 hrs, but not launch the home page, its also loading. But am recordng this application Truclient protocol in VUGen 12.53. In trucilent protocol there no support in IE and FireFox browsers in my machine.Am recording this application in Google Chrome browser in developing mode. In developing mode scripts enhancements also done and worked on multiple iterations. Once you save the script and close in developing mode,then you have to run vugen mode, but the script is failed at 1st tansaction of wait for object. In reply log script throwing the error is "failed target object is not found". Am also using wait, wait for object, generic object and end events also. How can resolve the issue. this is high priority?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: truclient protocol IE and Firefox browser issues

Hi eswar2,

The error message indicates that the Wait step was unable to find the object within its defined timeout.

Load Mode replay ("VuGen mode") is different from Interactive Mode replay ("Develop Script"), so it is possible that in this mode, the application behaves slightly different.

I'd suggest looking at the error snapshot to understand what is the state of the application and adjust the script accordingly, to make it more robust in both modes.

Edo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Increase time for wait to 180 or some higher numbe ru like, also dont forget to add think time, also make recognition to Java Script if its lot of Java Script, I don't have LR open but if you cant find let me know 

If that does not help Rerecord the section again 

If that that does not help then re record in Level 2 and try again 

If that does not work Re record in Level 3 and try again 

Let me know what you see, we will solve it 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

While recording or replaying in Firefox , I see in console "Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self". And due to probably this reason, I cannot record the script in Firefox browser or replay chromium recorded script in Firefox. If I undertand this can be fixed by toggling some settings shown in about:config page.

Can someone advise please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

have set security.csp.enable to false and it works.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.