NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

unable to capture the action in LR

Hello,

I am using LR 12.50 to run the record for our web application. But LR is unable to capture the actions and during the generated script, there is no exact actions that I recorded.

For example, in login page, I input username admin and password admin, but in generated script and replay, I am unable to get this actions.

Thanks in advance for your input.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Which LoadRunner protocol are you using?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.