Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
267 views

unique id generated during each request for security purpose due to which script got failed

Hi All,

I am working on Web Application.I have recorded script and done parametrization,correlation in script.Script is working fine for 1 iteration but after that its got failed.As discussed with technical team unique id generated for each request for security purpose.I have correlated all those ids but after completion of first iteration when started with 2nd iteration tool is unable to find correlation for those unique id in that particular business process as new unique id generated in last request of business process when started of 2nd Iteration.Kindly suggest how to handle this in script.

E.g.Unique id is as follows:

/*Correlation comment: Automatic rules - Do not change!  
Original value='Z4RaFQsMnMY8olVF46cF' 
Name ='__csrftranscationid_40' 
Type ='Rule' 
AppName ='ASPNET' 
RuleName ='AutoGeneratedRuleTransId'*/
    web_reg_save_param_ex(
        "ParamName=__csrftranscationid_40",
        "LB/IC=var  csrf='",
        "RB/IC=';\r\n\t//alert(",
        SEARCH_FILTERS,
        "Scope=Body",
        "RequestUrl=*/OtherDetailsForm.do*",
        LAST);
 

Thanks in advance

 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: unique id generated during each request for security purpose due to which script got failed

Hi,

Please select the simuate a new user on each iteration and Clear cache in the Run Time setting and replay the script. If still getting the same error, replay the script with "Data Returned by server" and attach it for further analysis.

 

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: unique id generated during each request for security purpose due to which script got failed

Thanks Raghul M,

I have tried same as mentioned below but still script got failed.

Replay the script with "Data Returned by server".

 

 

 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: unique id generated during each request for security purpose due to which script got failed

Hi

 

I have looked at the responses from the server.

I think that it is the parameter "__csrftranscationid" that is the problem. on this line:

Action.c(38): Notify: Parameter Substitution: parameter "__csrftranscationid" = "tK2WUeuR9YJdCeAz45EV"
This parameter is set in vuser_init, and is then working OK for the first iteration. When starting the next iteration it is set to the same value assiged in vuser_init, and then it is not valid any more.

 

To fix this I think that you in the last call in action.c must update the parameter "__csrftranscationid".

 

br /ola

 

.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.