Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

uploading document is completed - Truclient

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using Loadrunner 12.53 patch 4, TruClient.

I would like to check upload Document is completed through TruClient (Document is 10 page long). Wait for object does not work. It waits for first page and move further. I tried the entire end event but it did not work either.

How to find uploading document is completed? 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: uploading document is completed - Truclient

Jump to solution

Thanks.

"Wait for property" action works.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

It's difficult to respond without more details about the application you are testing.

How are documents uploaded? Is this a single file or multiple ones? Which web technologies are used?

Is the application publicly available? If not, is there a public sample that shows the same behavior?

Generally, in Wait for Object step, you should choose the object whose appearance indicates the operation was completed.

I'd also check the log to understand if the waiting reached a timeout.

Edo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks.

"Wait for property" action works.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.