Highlighted
New Member.

vugen chromium hang

during playback the truclient chromium browser hangs I'm not able to interact with the page at all. I stopped the playback but the page is completely locked up. I can close the browser window and re-launch the whole thing. Running the script in the truclient browser does not have this problem (there are other problems I won't get into here). Is there a way the update the chromium browser?

thanks for your help

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: vugen chromium hang

Hi Sperry,
There might be couple of reason behind the issue or hang. I was faced the same and rectified using below steps.

• Before start execution, check your chromium browser is running in back ground. If yes, close and try again.
  • If you enable the run time viewer in Options and disable that, then try again.
  • While start execution, monitor of LG performance(go through CPU and Memory utilization). If cpu or memory is high, compare before start execution and after execution of LG Performance and identify it.
Regards,
Sakthirajan Kathirvel
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.