Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

we downloaded 12.50 LR version. how to do parameterization in Truclient protocal?

Can you please send good videous/links? we familer only Html/Http protocal only.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank your replay,

i faced one issue,when i click on Develop script it's not openining in 12.50 version.

Please suggest me which vesrsion is suitable.if we develop one sciprt in truclient protocal with parameterization succesfully ,we are very happy,please suggest

we will create POC in vaddin based application(we use truclient protocal),

Thanks,

Sivanjan BV

Kewill india private limited(Hyderabd office)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi sivanjan,

just so I get this clearly: you create a new TruClient web script, press on "Develop script" and nothing happens?

which OS are you using?

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.