Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

web_custom_request fails with the error HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error)

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the below error in vugen. 

Action.c(242): Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error) for "https://accessrsa.rsagroup.ie/Express/default.aspx?_windowGuid=85596ec2-c610-4fa6-be59-c027db3d2d96"  [MsgId: MERR-26612]

Below is the code for web custom request.

web_custom_request("default.aspx_5", 
        "URL=https://accessrsa.rsagroup.ie/Express/default.aspx?_windowGuid=85596ec2-c610-4fa6-be59-c027db3d2d96", 
        "Method=POST", 
        "Resource=0", 
        "RecContentType=application/json", 
        "Referer=https://accessrsa.rsagroup.ie/Express/default.aspx", 
        "Snapshot=t10.inf", 
        "Mode=HTML", 
        "EncType=Ajax/xml; charset=UTF-8", 
        "Body=<ServerRq><action>NewQuoteSelectionPortfolio_Extended_Extended</action><currentPageID>D737FD41A23D4EE7856A4ABD6C48C0F9</currentPageID><popUp>false</popUp><clientChanges>{\"items\":[{\"path\":\"/div/@data-value\",\"id\":\"f_r7C8B0902081B4C6EA204BE86877FDF4F7B_1_1Cmp\",\"value\":\"__cacheINDEX:1\",\"type\":\"change\"}]}</clientChanges><Session.storeDataRq><field id=\"\" index=\"7B\" path=\"\" fieldId=\"f_r7C8B0902081B4C6EA204BE86877FDF4F7B_1_1\" cacheId=\"7B\" value=\"__cacheINDEX:1\" "
        "iterativeIndex=\"0\" formattedValue=\"__cacheINDEX:1\"/></Session.storeDataRq></ServerRq>", 
        EXTRARES, 
        "Url=Skins/RSAI/images/Extjs/gray/form/exclamation.gif", ENDITEM, 
        "Url=Skins/RSAI/images/Extjs/gray/grid/invalid_line.gif", ENDITEM, 
        LAST);

Thanks and regards,

Deepan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Re: web_custom_request fails with the error HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error)

Jump to solution

Since it has huge navigation and correlations have used truclient web protocol. 

Thanks for your help out there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: web_custom_request fails with the error HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error)

Jump to solution

Please try to record the same business process again and compare the requests.

You should also compare the headers sent in the record and in the replay to see if there are differences

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have correlated windowGuid from the URL and currentPageID in the body now it runs fine without any error. In runtime viewer while running the script it shows unsupported resource type for some navigation, is that a normal behaviour? How do i find whether the data is submitting properly or not? please help me out here.

Thanks and regards,

Deepan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

I'm glad to hear you managed to correlate the relevant values.

If you are using the runtime viewer, I can assume you are using old version of LoadRunner and I recommend you upgrade.

I believe that comparing the actaul content rather than checking images is the right way. You can do it by:

1. select to view the snashot
  2. split the snapshot
  3. select to view the recording on one side and the replay on the second
  4. select in both to view the content and not the image

After verifying, you can use the verification functions in the script (web_reg_find, web_global_verification etc.)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using the version 12.53. Now i have recorded entire flow that has many navigation. It fails at different custom request even after applying the required correlation.  I am trying on this.

Also can you please tell me what are all the important content that needs to checked.

Thanks and regards,

Deepan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Since it has huge navigation and correlations have used truclient web protocol. 

Thanks for your help out there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.