Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
202 views

web_custom_request problem

Hello,

I've a strange behavior for the  web_custom_request : I've created a webservice request via  web_custom_request

I put a time measurement for example  lr_start_transaction, when I launch the script:

- in replay inside the VUGEN it reports 5 seconds

- in the controller as a loadtest with only 1 user : 20 seconds !!!

how can you explain this big difference ?

another detail, in VUGEN when I set the log to display the result (inside replay settings), it reports 20 seconds, when I disable the log: 5 s, also without log when I put some check for the results web_reg_find , I've 5 s

how can you explain that ? Do you have a solution ?

Please, I would need some help because I'm blocked by this issue

Frédéric

 

 

 

 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: web_custom_request problem

It wouldn't shock me if it was just the logging, especailly if you have it turned up to be really verbose, and display everything, including the response.

I'd also try to do it manually from the load injector machine and see how that goes.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.