Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

web_reg_find of SAP html client Sales Order entry text failsto find text

I've tried web_reg_find and web_find of the text "Text=EBS Sales Order transaction has been created" and can't get it to find the text on the SAP web page.  It seems the trouble is the text is in a sub-component of the overall web page.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: web_reg_find of SAP html client Sales Order entry text failsto find text

Hello breine,

May I know the error message that you are reciving?

The Web_reg_find Sometimes this fail, because the handling method that sets the condition under which the check fails.

On the other hand the web_find functions is deprecated, so is better to use web_reg_find

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The error = -26366: "Text=Sales Order transaction has been created" not found for web_reg_find   [MsgId: MERR-26366]

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello breine,

Sometimes this function cause some issues on the replay.

What if you comment the function and make the replay again?

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If the code were commented it would not be executed and therefore not fail, so I have commented it out to avoid the error but I really want to assess successful entry.  I've tried many locations for web_reg_find and I really think it's because the message being searched for is within an SAP web page as a subcomponent that is not checked by the web_reg_find nor web_find functions.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.