Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

web_websocket_connect issue

I have been trying to replay my script which has a web_websocket_connect request. But it is throwing 500 error.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Attached: Screenshot of the error

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: web_websocket_connect issue

Hello

The error you received is related to the request headers in the request to upgrade the connection to websockets.

You can add the following before the websocket connect:

web_add_header("Cache-Control","no-cache");
web_remove_auto_header("Referer",LAST);
web_remove_auto_header("Accept-Encoding",LAST);
web_remove_auto_header("Accept-Language",LAST);
web_remove_auto_header("Accept",LAST);
web_remove_auto_header("Connection",LAST);
web_remove_auto_header("Host",LAST);

In case this does not solve the problem you need to enable extended logs from Runtime Settings->Log-> check Extended Log and Data returned by server. This way you can see and investigate the request headers sent.

Best regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.