New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

what is SAid and whare we can find it.

what is SAid and whare we can find it?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

The magic of google always tends to give you something useful ....see link below....

http://support.openview.hp.com/pdf/said_hppassport_ssogeneral_faq.pdf

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SAID is ServiceAgreementIDentifier.....a unique number provided to HP customers.

If you don;t have SAID, please contact local HP sales with valid product number (j#)....HP would have delivered license certificates/documents etc after license purchase...SAID should be one among those.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Dev2323,

shiv_p is right, HP would have given you a SAID along with license documents.

Do you have a local HP sales contact you can reach? If not, i'm happy to get you in touch with someone.

I am an HP representative, and I love helping our customers. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.