Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

what protocol need to be selected for .net thick client application

Hi

I'm going to do testing in .net thick client application. This .net application will communicate with java application and the communication between the two application will be done using TCP / IP as the communication Protocol using WebServices as the Communication on SOAP and XML from Client to Server.

I'm new to .Net application.

Kindly let me know what protocol I need to choose. What are the main basic things I need to look in before start creating my script.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: what protocol need to be selected for .net thick client application

If there are webservices involved in communication, prefer to choose "Webservice" protocol in loadrunner.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.