S J PE Contributor.
Contributor.

12.57 True client api error

Hi Team,

I am facing the below issue, while running the script in vugen.

Failed an argument is invalid:'value' javascript exception TC.getparam("User") API error Failed to execute 'send' on 'xmlhttprequest' failed to load chrome.

I was using the LR 12.55 earlier, yesterday upgraded to LR 12.57. the issue arised. 

Please help me on this.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: 12.57 True client api error

Hi @S J PE,

Does it happen on other browsers (Firefox, IE, TruClient Browser)?

0 Likes
S J PE Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks for your response.

I didn't check with other browers, in our org using the Chromium browser only.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @S J PE,

Can you check if below HTTP header exists in HTTP Response of your page (before executing the failed TruClient API step)?

Content-Security-Policy: upgrade-insecure-requests

You may check it with real Chrome (not TruClient Chromium). You can watch it in Chrome Developers Tools - Network panel (tutorial), or use some tools to capture HTTP data, such as Fiddler.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.