Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Super Contributor.. SylvainP31 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

About the compatibility between LoadRunner 12.02 and IE 11

Hello all,

I'm reading the Compatibility Matrix for LoadRunner 12.02 and I'd like to have some confirmation about the "Ajax - Click and Script" protocol support.

From what I understand, IE11 is supported on Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 R2, and not supported on Windows 7 32bit. But what about Windows 7 64bit?

In the screenshot I attached to my post, the comments next to the line for this os only talks about 8.1 and 2012 R2, does it mean we cannot record with this protocol on a Win7 64bit with IE 11?

Thanks for your explanations.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
GalShadeck Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: About the compatibility between LoadRunner 12.02 and IE 11

Hello,

I've looked at the PAM screenshot that you provided, and it's a bit misleading. The important thing about the Ajax C&S protocol is that it's only supported for IE8 and IE9 (and *not* for the later IE versions). So, as far as OS versions go, any version, on which you'll manage to install IE8 or IE9, will be compatible with this protocol.

0 Likes
Highlighted
calinlu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

So Ajax Clic& Script is not going to be supported for borwsers nrewer than IE9?

Existing Ajax Clic& Script should be migrated/recreated as to TruClient scripts ? Please confirm.

0 Likes
GalShadeck Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Only IE8 and IE9 are supported by this protocol, you can verify it in our PAM. There's no out-of-the-box option to convert the existing scripts to TruClient, but you may re-record them.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.