lawlight33 Contributor.
Contributor.

[BUG] Run-time viewer crash

Hi! I use Load Runner 12.60 (also tried with 12.55), and every time I faced up the problem: Run-Time Viewer window closed after a portion of time. The error is "LoadRunner has stopped working". But. Only Run-Time Viewer crashed every time. The load testing continues succesfully without it.

I have the RDP script, and 10 iterations. The problem appears every time during the third iteration. One iteration is about 25 minutes. The video link below.

Link to the screenshot

Link to the video

0 Likes
3 Replies
lawlight33 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: [BUG] Run-time viewer crash

Is there any way to get rid of the error or to open the runtime viewer again?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

It looks that this crash cannot be reproduced by a simple script.

Could you provide some further detail of your script, or provide a dump of the crash?

0 Likes
lawlight33 Contributor.
Contributor.

There is a script (2 files: login.c and action.c) and crash dump.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.