Absent Member.. aravindraj_p14 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Can LoadRunner 12.50 will record webcenter Capture application events

Hi,

1. Can you tell me whether LoadRunner 12.50 will able to record webcenter Capture application events in IE11.

2. If yes, Please tell me the steps to follow recording the webcenter Capture application.

Kindly provide us solution ASAP.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Daniela_G Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can LoadRunner 12.50 will record webcenter Capture application events

Hello aravindraj_p14

Commonly Oracle develops web applications rich in Javascript resources or combination of Web + Java applications. So, I really appreciate if you can let me know which technologies uses WebCenter.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Alftio Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Can LoadRunner 12.50 will record webcenter Capture application events

Greetings,

Before anything please keep present that LoadRunner records and emulates communication protocol technologies and not specific applications.

Then based in the nature of the Oracle WebCenter you can try any of the next protocols which should fit on the communication type that Oracle WebCenter uses and for the technologies embedded inside the Oracle Framework.

• Web (HTTP/HTML).
  • Oracle Web Elements.
  • TruClient.

Of course depending on variables like Proxy, Network, SSL, Compression, headers, cache elements and others the business process will need different recording settings that can help to grant the recording process.

Kind regards,

Alfredo Díaz Canales
HPE Software Expert Engineer
LoadRunner - Performance Center 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.