Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
pppandy Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Can't install LoadRunner 12.60

I have downloaded LoadRunner 12.60 Community Edition, run the self-extracting download, and then run the Setup.exe program in the DVD folder.

After clicking OK in the window that appears, a dialog is displayed:

missing.PNG

I have then downloaded Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.exe from Microsoft, run it, and get the following dialog:

Windows Update.PNG

I then browsed the DVD folder to find the two updates to which the first message must relate: vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x86.exe.  I have run both of these and though it is obvious the updates are already installed, I opted for a repair and then manually restarted the machine.

x64.PNGx86.PNG

But sadly this solves nothing.  When I run the LoadRunner Setup.exe then i am back to square one.

Can anyone advise on this problem?  It is apparent that other users have this problem going back to version 12.53 so I'm rather surprised MicroFocus have not resolved this problem.  At the least, a command-line option should be made available to allow the user to bypass the installation of the prerequisites.

regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
JorgeDuran-PCLR Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Can't install LoadRunner 12.60

Hi, 

You can install your Loadrunner using the silent mode, you will found the steps in the installation guide. 

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.60-12.61/help/PDFs/LoadRunner_Installation_Guide.pdf

Regards, 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.