Highlighted
Speedmaster Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Citrix Multi-Protocol? Do I need to explicitly end a session? ...

Jump to solution

Using Citrix Multi-Protocol for the first time in a long time. When I connect manually to a published Citrix app I'm used to explicitly disconnecting from citrix via ctrx_disconnect_server(). 

Do I need to do this when using Citrix Multi-Protocol and connecting via ctrx_nfuse_connect()?

Thanks in advance

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor.. Arielfuentes Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Citrix Multi-Protocol? Do I need to explicitly end a session? ...

Jump to solution

Hello,

Yes it is needed, in that way you will ensure that each vuser disconnects properly, also we suggest putting the mentioned function in the end action, in this way,
if the script fails in somehow in any other line before, it will be closing the session, in that way future connections will work as expected.

thank you!

1 Reply
Trusted Contributor.. Arielfuentes Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Citrix Multi-Protocol? Do I need to explicitly end a session? ...

Jump to solution

Hello,

Yes it is needed, in that way you will ensure that each vuser disconnects properly, also we suggest putting the mentioned function in the end action, in this way,
if the script fails in somehow in any other line before, it will be closing the session, in that way future connections will work as expected.

thank you!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.