Highlighted
Shubhendu Madhukar Contributor.
Contributor.

Custom Graphs using Analysis Raw Data

I am working on an automation tool that is required to build custom graphs using the data from LoadRunner Analysis file, more precisely the *.mdb file that's supposed to contain all the data, if I am not wrong. However when I try to query the database file the number I am getting seem to be incomplete. For example, the table TransResponseTime doesn't have any data. If I run a query trying to fetch the 90th percentile, i.e. SELECT * FROM `BasicTransactionPercentile` WHERE `Event Name` LIKE '%Login%' AND `Percent` = 90, the number returned by the query and the number displayed in Analysis tool itself are different. Same goes for tables like Event_meter/Event_map. Is there something I am missing? Could anyone help me with the correct tables I should be looking at? Primarily for response times data.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.