Highlighted
samurai_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error -26601: Decompression function

Hi guys,

I used LR for AJAX calls and came across this error "Error -26601: Decompression function" for AJAX call replay.Did any of you faced same error ?If yes, please share reasons.

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
RaJeSh_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error -26601: Decompression function

Hi Samurai,

What is the value set for the attribute under Preferences->Advanced Options->Http->Accept server-side compression in the RT settings? What is the server side compression type? If there is a mismatch, you will see this error..

0 Likes
samurai_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error -26601: Decompression function

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your valuable reply.I tried Preferences->Advanced Options->Http->Accept server-side compression , changed all three given options and also tried with none but LR is still showing same error .

What is my confusion what do you mean by server side compression type ? If lets say my server machine is "M1", how can i check compression type.

Please elaborate .It would be a great help for me.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.