Highlighted
lenboi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error Unable to Deserialize node Loadrunner WebServices Script

Hello,

I am trying to write a Web Services script that will pass multiple documents within the same request. I am able to send the single requests fine and the tool works as I expect, however when I try to add more documents within the xml I get an unable to deserialize node error.

Here is a sample of the xml that works correctly.

BEGIN_ARGUMENTS,
        "xml:DELVRY05="
            "<DELVRY05>"
            "<DOC>"
                    "<HEADER>"
                        "<FOO>R100</FOO>" 
                    "</HEADER>"

"<BODY>"
                 "<DATA>blaah</DATA>"
            "</BODY>"

"</DOC>"

"</DELVRY05>"

I need to add mutiple Docs within the single XML call which is where I am getting the error. For example

BEGIN_ARGUMENTS,
"xml:DELVRY05="
"<DELVRY05>"
"<DOC>"
"<HEADER>"
"<FOO>R100</FOO>"
"</HEADER>"

"<BODY>"
"<DATA>blaah</DATA>"
"</BODY>"

"</DOC>"

"<DOC>"
"<HEADER>"
"<FOO>R100</FOO>"
"</HEADER>"

"<BODY>"
"<DATA>blaah</DATA>"
"</BODY>"

"</DOC>"

"</DELVRY05>"

Any thoughts ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Honored Contributor.. Naveen_KumarN Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Error Unable to Deserialize node Loadrunner WebServices Script

Please change <DATA> to <VALUE> and check.

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
lenboi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The data inside the tags is fine. I just need to know how to add a second document with the same tags. If I copy and paste then I get the unable to deseralize error. I also get the same error when I change the tag names in the second document. Could this be an issue with the WSDL?

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. Naveen_KumarN Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

You should not suppose to change the request XML.

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.