Madhu02 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Evaluate javascript is failing

Hi Team,

I am facing issue in AJAX TRUCLIENT IE, I am using LR 12.02 and IE 11 for developing my vugen script in my application I have a dropdown list where I need to parametrise the values in the list, I have been using 

window.pDivison=LR.TC.getParam("pDivision") in my javascript but when i replay my script, this Javascript fails and shows the ERROR as API_UNEXPECTED_ERROR parameter or attribute not defined. 

If I replay in the replay layout MERR 205177 is shown.

also when i try to record login action in INIT and rest of the actions in ACTION block and replay it ,INIT is executed succesfully and ACTION block asks for user to login again(Flow is not maintained).

Sometimes when I replay my script the cordinates are missed. Any help on this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Madhu

0 Likes
1 Reply
Jason Powless Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Evaluate javascript is failing

also when i try to record login action in INIT and rest of the actions in ACTION block and replay it ,INIT is executed succesfully and ACTION block asks for user to login again(Flow is not maintained).

I can tell you that for the Action block to not get logged out (I had run into the same problem), you will want to go into your runtime settings under Replay and uncheck the "Simulate a new user on each iteration". 

As for the other issues, I'm not sure of the fix.  I am encountering similar issues with Javascript evaluation for some of my scripting.  I've read in another thread on here that there seems to be a significant problem with 12.01+ versions and javascript.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.