Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
Pankaj Pagdal
Visitor.

Facing issue for accessing SAP-WEB application due to certificate issue

Hi All,

Requesting all to help here to sort out my issue.

I am trying to record the scripts for application using SAP_WEB protocol . Application is using SAP-ABAP protocol.

Application is using SSL certificate to communicate with server.

I got digital certificate from application team in .crt format. Using the same I have defined new entry in Recording Options > Network > Mapping and Filetring.

Also  validated certificated using Test SSL button. With this I am able to successfully record the script.

The VuGen has created code as below

------------------------

Action()
{

web_set_certificate_ex(
        , LAST);

web_set_sockets_option("SSL_VERSION", "2&3");

web_set_sockets_option("TLS_SNI", "0");

web_add_auto_header("Accept", 
        "*/*");

web_add_auto_header("Accept-Encoding", 
        "gzip, deflate");

web_add_auto_header("Accept-Language", 
        "en-GB");

web_add_auto_header("User-Agent", 
        "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; wbx 1.0.0)");

web_url("spp", 
        "URL=https://......",  

--------------------------------------

while replay it fails with below error

Action.c(4): Error -27735: Using the "web_set_certificate_ex"() function, either specify a certificate file PATH via the "CertFilePath=" argument or a certificate INDEX via "CertIndex=" argument (valid only on Windows NT/2000/XP using socket replay or on any Windows platform using Wininet replay) [MsgId: MERR-27735]

------------------------------

I do not have certificate in .pem format and as per application team, no privet keys are used so certificate in p12 (pfx) or pem format can not be shared. 

Please suggest how to handle this. I am in bit urgency really appreciate your solutions 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.