Highlighted
Absent Member.. shealy Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (409509137 bytes) for "submission data buffer"

LoadRunner version: 11.03
Protocol: Web (HTTP/HTML)

Hi,
I've created a script which uploads a file to our system. The script has been used to upload files up to 100MB. However, when trying to upload a 200MB file, the error message "Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (409509137 bytes) for "submission data buffer"" is displayed. The machine running the script has plenty of RAM (10-11GB available while the script is running). I also tried increasing the 'JavaScript Runtime Memory Size (Kb)' (Internet Protocol > Preferences > Advanced Options) as suggested here, but that didn't work. Is this issue a LoadRunner limitation or is there someway around this?

Here's the upload request where the error occurs.:

web_add_auto_header("CONNECTION","KEEP-ALIVE");
web_set_sockets_option("UPLOAD_CHUNK_SIZE","8192");

web_submit_data("UploadPage.aspx",
        "Action=https://someServer/UploadPage.aspx",
        "Method=POST",
        "EncType=multipart/form-data",
        "RecContentType=text/html",
        "Referer=https://someServer/UploadPage.aspx",
        "Snapshot=t107.inf",
        "Mode=HTML",
        ITEMDATA,
        "Name=__EVENTTARGET", "Value=", ENDITEM,
        "Name=__EVENTARGUMENT", "Value=", ENDITEM,
        "Name=__VIEWSTATE", "Value={Viewstate}", ENDITEM,
        "Name=__RequestVerificationToken", "Value={RequestVerificationToken}", ENDITEM,
        "Name=basicUpload1", "Value=200MB.zip", "File=Yes", ENDITEM,
        "Name=RenameText0", "Value=", ENDITEM,
        "Name=basicUpload2", "Value=", "File=Yes", ENDITEM,
        "Name=RenameText1", "Value=", ENDITEM,
        "Name=basicUpload3", "Value=", "File=Yes", ENDITEM,
        "Name=RenameText2", "Value=", ENDITEM,
        "Name=ctl00$MainContent$ctl04$ctl00", "Value=Upload", ENDITEM,
        "Name=ctl00$MainContent$defaultFolderSelected", "Value={folderID}", ENDITEM,
        "Name=parentFolderId", "Value=", ENDITEM,
        "Name=ctl00_windowManager_ClientState", "Value=", ENDITEM,
        LAST);

0 Likes
3 Replies
Established Member.. ajay.x.kumar
Established Member..

Re: Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (409509137 bytes) for "submission data buffer"

Hi,

I am not sure how helpful it is going to be as I am not sure what exactly is causing this issue. But try few options what I can think off.

1. Run-Time Settings > Preferences > Memory Mangement (Try different option and allocated memory based on requirement)

2. Check what you have in your Run-Time Settings > Preferences > HTTP > Accept Server Side Compression > ? . Should try using gzip option if you are not using it.

3. Watch if you any manual code which has been allocated dynamic memory if yes make it static. Coding standards causes such errors some time raising memory leak issue in the system.

Good Luck.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ajay Kumar

0 Likes
Absent Member.. shealy Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (409509137 bytes) for "submission data buffer"

Ajay, thanks for your suggestions. I looked into them, but I'm still experiencing the issue.

0 Likes
Established Member.. ajay.x.kumar
Established Member..

Hardluck budy.

Try reducing data chunk. Raise a ticket with HP lets see what they say. Truly speaking what you are trying to upload is really big size. You need to watch out your machine where you are running vugen or script and find out what is causing this issue. Would be helpful to monitor machine memory.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ajay Kyumar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.