Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
hubert19 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Fatal Error while replaying script

Jump to solution

I encountered a problem that makes it impossible for me to use LoadRunner. Whenever I'm trying to replay any script (whether recorded by me or downloaded sample script for WebTours tutorial so that I'm sure it's not corrupted in any way) in Virtual User Generator I immediately get this error:

Fatal Error -26000: xfiLrwSrvNetGlobalInit failed [MsgId: MERR-26000]
Warning: Extension lrwreplaymain.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize
Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread.

The same error (Fatal Error -26000: xfiLrwSrvNetGlobalInit failed [MsgId: MERR-26000]) also happens when I try to run a scenario in Controller.

I tried probably everything that I could think of to resolve the issue: reinstalling LR, installing previous version, disabling firewall & security on my computer, reinstalling MS Visual C++ Redistributables 2015, checking for Windows updates. It was all in vain and I don't have any more ideas as I don't understand what the real problem might be. However, when I installed LR on my home computer with the same OS, it worked perfectly well, so there's probably nothing wrong with installation files or the way I install the program.

I'm working on Windows 10 Pro (vesion 1803).

I would appreciate any help as I've been stuck with it for a long time now.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor.

Re: Fatal Error while replaying script

Jump to solution

Reinstalling Windows resolved the issue but I still have no idea what went wrong in the first place and thus how to prevent the same problem from reoccuring in the future.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Valued Contributor.

Re: Fatal Error while replaying script

Jump to solution

Reinstalling Windows resolved the issue but I still have no idea what went wrong in the first place and thus how to prevent the same problem from reoccuring in the future.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.