Highlighted
Samarendra Contributor.
Contributor.

Getting Java VM internal error:Error Loading javai.dll. after java upgraded to 1_7 release 9

I'm unable to execute the LR Scripts after upgrading to java 1_7 release9 Getting the following error messages in output window 

Notify: Found JDK version: 1.7.0. [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Warning: Warning: Failed to find Classes.zip entry in Classpath.
[MsgId: MWAR-22986]
Notify: classpath= ......  [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: Path=D:\Java\jdk1.7.0_09\bin;C:\Program Files\HP\LoadRunner\Bin;C:\Program Files\HP\LoadRunner\Bin\tulip\bin;D:\Java\jdk1.7.0_09\bin;....C:\strawberry\c\bin;C:\strawberry\perl\bin;C:\Program Files\HP\LoadRunner\strawberry-perl\perl\bin;.....[MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: VM Params: -Xmx300m -DLabLSO.properties=./data/LabLSO.properties -Ddebug=true. [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Error: Java VM internal error:Error Loading javai.dll.
. [MsgId: MERR-22995]

Please let me know the solution for this type of Issues.

Regards,

Samarendra

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Editus Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Getting Java VM internal error:Error Loading javai.dll. after java upgraded to 1_7 release 9

Hi

This is a common problem, check this

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1313058

regards

0 Likes
Nathan Bramble Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Getting Java VM internal error:Error Loading javai.dll. after java upgraded to 1_7 release 9

As far as I know LoadRunner does not yet support JAVA 1.7

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.