Valued Contributor.. Okke Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Grafana dashboard exports from LoadRunner metrics in InfluxDB as datasource?

Jump to solution

Does someone from the community and/or MF have meaningful Grafana dashboard exports to share with the LoadRunner metrics in InfluxDB as datasource (as a result of using the new raw results exporter)?

For Performance Center there is one: https://grafana.com/dashboards/7706/revisions but I cannot find any for LoadRunner.
I would at least like to see the response times reported as well as transactions per seconds (passed and failed) and total transactions per second.

Hoping not to reinvent the wheel by designing all the necessary Flux queries...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Grafana dashboard exports from LoadRunner metrics in InfluxDB as datasource?

Jump to solution

Hello,

We are working to publish a Grafana Dashboard for LoadRunner as well. It will be made available in the next minor release.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share exact timeline, but it is not too far away.

Adrian

5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Grafana dashboard exports from LoadRunner metrics in InfluxDB as datasource?

Jump to solution

Hello,

We are working to publish a Grafana Dashboard for LoadRunner as well. It will be made available in the next minor release.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share exact timeline, but it is not too far away.

Adrian

Contributor.. VMarrazzo Contributor..
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi @Adrian David

when Grafana Dashboard for LoadRunner will be published?

Into release note of LoadRunner 12.62 there isn't any reference to it.

Regards
Vincenzo

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello,

You can download the dashbaord from here:

https://grafana.com/dashboards/9968 

Adrian

yas4ik Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
Where can I download the demo version of HP LR 12.62?
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi,

Patches are not available to be downloaded in the community edition.

Adrian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.