Trusted Contributor.. TD_NFT Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

HTTP Status-Code=401 (Unauthorized) error in LoadRunner ApplicationType:Appian

I am using Web Appian Application, While replaying the scripts i am getting the HTTP Status-Code=401 (Unauthorized) error.

I tried with web_set_user(Domain\\Username,Password,Local host:Port) before the request.

before execution i did,

1. In LR-Proxy-Gave the authentication.

2. LR:Browser Emulation-UserAgent string:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36

While replaying the script i am getting the error, Pls suggest

JS
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Rehtael Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HTTP Status-Code=401 (Unauthorized) error in LoadRunner ApplicationType:Appian

Hi @TD_NFT  - this Community is for Micro Focus related products and support only. This particular area is for Technical Service Manager enquiries. You will need to reach out to Appian for it's product support.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.