Pacerier Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How can we run multiple versions of Loadrunner on one computer?

I need to work with both Vugen 11.0 scripts and Vugen 12.0 scripts. Currently I'm doing this using two computers because the installation doesn't allow us to install one without first uninstalling the other.

What configurations do we need to do to be able to install both on the same computer?

============================================
0 Likes
3 Replies
GalShadeck Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How can we run multiple versions of Loadrunner on one computer?

Hi,

Such configuration is not supported, i suggest using virtual machines.

Highlighted
Pacerier Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GalShadeck wrote:

Such configuration is not supported, i suggest using virtual machines.

I know that they are not supported officially by HP.

But surely there's some easy registry tricks we can apply to enable such a setup isn't it?

Virtual machines would be a last resort.... they are extremely clunky and heavy-weight. Indeed, remote connection to another computer would even be faster than the "connection" to the local virtual machine.

============================================
0 Likes
GalShadeck Absent Member.
Absent Member.

As an HP employee, I have no intention to advise you on the ways to work around our own restrictions 🙂

Try googling it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.