Absent Member.. hvelagapudi Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How can we see eh Total Transactions in the generated Analysis Report in 12.53 Version

Hi,

We are able to generate the Report in 12.53, but not able to see the count for Total transactions. How to get these details in the report which is generated using 12.53 Version.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Super Contributor.. John_McConda Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: How can we see eh Total Transactions in the generated Analysis Report in 12.53 Version

The Transaction Summary in the Summary report gives you total passed, total failed, and total stopped. I don't see a default report that adds all these up for you, but I usually don't want the failed and stopped transactions added together with the passed transactions when I'm reporting on a test run.

0 Likes
OlaBerggren Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How can we see eh Total Transactions in the generated Analysis Report in 12.53 Version

Which report are you talking about?

The standard html-report have this information

total_transactions.png

If another report, please specify or show example.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. hvelagapudi Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

I am asking about the report which we generate from Reports tab, which should be in PDF format. IN that report we are not able to see the total number of transaction count. Could you please help me out on this.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. John_McConda Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hmm, I think I see what you're saying here. When I generate a Customer Facing report with the default template, I see total transactions as 0. It also shows Total passed, failed, Transactions Success rate %, and weighted average of response time as 0.

Is that what you are seeing as well?

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Alftio Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Greetings,

Please open a ticket in order to provide you the fix for the current problem.

Kind regards,

Alfredo Díaz LR/PC Expert

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.