srashiec Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to get webpage confirmation dialogue box recorded in truclient IE loadrunner

i am using LR version 11.5 ,truclient IE. In my application there is a step to click "Update" button and soon after that a confirmation dialogue box appears in which I have to perform "OK" operation. 

Issue is that while replaying after "Update" button is clicked the dialogue box opens and the control never comes back to script. I have tried all the options- setting up step end event to "Dialog Opened" and other end events but nothing seems to be working.Apreciate if anyone can provide me with teh solution. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to get webpage confirmation dialogue box recorded in truclient IE loadrunner

1. Can you please add a Generic Browser Action after the after the click on Update button step. (drag a step from the toolbox)

2. Change the browser action step action fromnavigate to Dialog - Alert step or to the relevant dialog that fits your case.

3. Finally change the click on update button step end event to "Action Completed"

Let me know if that worked for you

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.