Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
techshivam Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I am working on a localhost Environment, TC IE hangs intermt

Hi All,

I am working on a localhost Environment, TC IE hangs intermittantly on steps. Are their any setting or configuration tweeks required while working on Truclient WEB - IE Protocol ? I am using v12.55

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Edo Nir Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: I am working on a localhost Environment, TC IE hangs int

Hi, techshivam,

During the first few replays in Interactive Mode ("Develop Script"), TruClient will try to learn and improve the script, based on your application, setting the end-events and other values. This may cause some delays in replay, but it is expected and following replays will be shorter.

This will be noted in the notification area in the sidebar - at the bottom left side of the browser window.

If this is not what you're experiencing is different, please provide more information:

What is happening? What messages are shown? What happens in other browsers?

Thanks,

Edo

techshivam Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Edo, Thank you for your response!

Yes, I do understand that point about the initial rounds of replay & about the Interactive mode heuristics & synchronization. That is not the problem!

The scripts is working as expected for Chrome & Firefox. The problem is with the IE as it stuck on certain steps in the localhost environment, but works in the serverhost environment in IE. One more point, I want to mention, that I have enabled the legacy mode in IE to support the pointer events. Usually in the left side, it stuck on the Automatic end event analysis, & then browser go into a "Not Responding" mode. (Attached the screenshot for your reference)

Please let me know if you have any thought which can help to sought this issue. I have tried to use the TCSupportabilityTool, & have tried to put the exception entry in the Internet Explorer settings by adding localhost & 127.0.0.1 entry.

Can you suggest any other thing that I can attempt in this scenario ?

Thanks,

Shivam

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi Shivam,

From the attached snapshot it seems you are using 12.55, am I right? 

Does the issue happen only with 127.0.0.1 address? In case you change the address to the real IP of the machine, does it still happen?

Also, could you please let me know if the issue still happens when you set the end event manually to "Action completed"?

Best Regards,

Eyal

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.