Highlighted
Suresh3
New Member.

Issue with LoadRunner recording with Chrome browser

Issue: Script is not getting recorded with loadrunner tool (tried with 12.02 and 12.53). The application is SAP web fiori app and the protocol used is SAP web.
Problem statement: -
1)      Loadrunner is not supporting Chrome for Fiori applications.

I have tried the following options:
·         Tried recoding script by disabling the DEP & UAC in VM and tried but facing same issue (unable to record using LR).
·         Tried with below Port mapping options in Loadrunner.
1.     Socket level data        
2.     WinINet level data      
3.     Socket level and WinINet level data           
Again no luck               
·         Also tried with below recording options.
Recording options: --> Advanced -> Proxy recording settings
1. Used the loadrunner proxy to record a local application
2. Used streaming mode when recording with the loadrunner proxy
·         Tried changing the recording mode from Web browser to Windows Application.
·         Tried with Fiddler to record the flow, but all the sessions are not captured properly.  (problem with fiori applications)
·         Tried with Web (HTTP/HTML), SAP Web, True Client- Web and Ajax click and script protocols but no luck

Experts, please advise.

Regards,
Suresh
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
AvniLior Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Issue with LoadRunner recording with Chrome browser

Hi

I believe the support for SAP Fiori has been improved in 12.55 in TruClient protocol, so for your first step, I suggest upgrading to this latest GA release and try it there.

once you've tried there with TruClient (with the Chromium browser), please let us know if it is better.

Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Issue with LoadRunner recording with Chrome browser

Hi,

Maybge SAP Fiori is not working well in incognito mode. Both Web (HTTP/HTML) and TruClient launch Chrome in incognito mode. In Web (HTTP/HTML) you may try opening a new regular window right after the browser launches and then navigate to the application in the regular window.

Let me know if it worked

Thanks,

Shlomi

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.