AK
Visitor.

LR 12.53 - Analysis failed to analyze result directory XXX.lrr

Hi, When I try to open the LR analysis file and I get the following error. Can you help ?

Analysis failed to analyze result directory XXX.lrr

0 Likes
2 Replies
seelam Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: LR 12.53 - Analysis failed to analyze result directory XXX.lrr

Hi, 

Faced similar issue after run complete test in controller... didn't get create .lra file. While opening .lrr file i am seeing the similar error... any help around this to retain the results?

Thanks,
Krishna Reddy Seelam
0 Likes
seelam Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: LR 12.53 - Analysis failed to analyze result directory XXX.lrr

@AK  

I faced similar issue, and found some help in other forums.. 

Error Log: analysislog.log

Analysis Error log: <6/11/2019 4:32:07 PM>
Error 75011: in file E:\xxx.lrr the Start_time is 0

No “Stop_time” value got updated in .LRA file

Solution:

1. Open the load runner result file (.lrr) using notepad. Could be no Stop_time variable in the file.
2. Add the Stop_time value manually. Include duration time to start time.
3. save the file and open .lrr file.. you can see the results in analysis application.

Start and Stop time values shows in Epoch time. Use this link (https://www.epochconverter.com/) to convert the time stamp to required format.

Ex:

Start_time=1560377066
Daylight_Bias=-60
End_time=<new value>

Thanks,
Krishna Reddy Seelam
Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.