Highlighted
Tata
Visitor.

Load Test WebPageDiagnostics report Q &A for performance optimization

Could you please help me in terms of performance optimization. I did load execution with N users and have enabled web page diagnostics and captured below metrics image. Break down of Download time on each call level can be shown in picture Now what would i suggest to developers based on these metrics? Like which part they need to optimize. I'm really looking for inputsHPWebPageDiagnostics.JPG

0 Likes
1 Reply
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Load Test WebPageDiagnostics report Q &A for performance optimization

Hi,

First you need to determine if the transaction response time is acceptable or not. If the transaction response time is not violating the targets/SLA there is no need to optimize anything. If you do think that transaction response time is too high, it seems like SSL handshake takes most of the time, maybe that can be optimized, if not you will need to dive more deeply in server side analysis and see how the time is broken there. You can use a profiler for that. Micro Focus J2EE/.NET Diagnostics might help as well.

By the way, I suggest trying NV Insights report which given recommendations on what needs to be optimized.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.