Absent Member.. MikeHP Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LoadRunner 11 Compatible with CRM?

I am currently working on a project that requires me to test a CRM application.  I have LR 11.0.4 but having a lot of issues when I record.  When I walk the application manually I get no errors and no issues, however when I go to record in VuGen the application will show an error on page in the lower left corner of the browser, it will give an error message pop-up and then it will freeze up later in the application during recording. 

I am currently using HTTP/HTML protocol because that is the one I can get the furthest with.  Click and Script blows up after login, and TruClient is only FF browser at this time and CRM is not FF compatible. 

Any kind of input on this will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
11 Replies
Absent Member.. Arjun_Valipired Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: LoadRunner 11 Compatible with CRM?

Hi Mike,

I have tested various version of Siebel CRM using Siebel Web protocol in Vugen(11.03). I have also tested the same with Web (http/html) protocol, apart from a few tough correlations I did not have any issues replaying the script.

Are you testing a thin client or a thick client? 

-Arjun

0 Likes
Absent Member.. MikeHP Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am testing a thin client.  Part of the issue is that IE8 keeps locking up at different parts, never the same spot.  Seems like vugen and CRM is not playing nice with each other because manually walking things IE doesn't freeze up.  I did find that 11.0 records a whole lot better than 11.0.4. 

Another thing is that the SOAP requests show up, but there is no data in the XML in the script.  I have tried different things to get the xml request in the custom web request to show up but it doesn't appear, so parameterization of the SOAP request can't be done it appears.  Still looking into that issue right now. 

Click and script doesn't work for sure and threw in the towel on that one.  just trying different things.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Arjun_Valipired Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Did you try Protocol Advisor?

Try to play around with the Content Types, Non-Resources under Advanced Recording options, Also try the same with "Record script using earlier recording engine"

Good luck

0 Likes
Suerte13cr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mike,

You got to know your communication protocol in order to best record your CRM, find out either from the vendor or developer the type communication between client and server.

Can you provide the name of the CRM, it may be something specifically related to the CRM itself.

-Mario

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

LoadRunner:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Customer/bd-p/loadrunner-support-customer-forum

Performance Center:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Performance-Center-Support/bd-p/performance-center-support-customer

How to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ChlysWupWM

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Ivan01 Contributor.
Contributor.

When recording a web/html script for Microsoft CRM with Loadrunner 9.52 or 11.51, the CRM is freezing.

I also tried  the Ajax TruelClient for IE but IE is crashing although the CRM is running well with IE 9.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. CPTLaura Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Does anyone have anymore informatino about this post?

Does LR 11 support MS Dynamics CRM app?  I can record the AJAX areas, but not the other parts.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. AbhijeetPatre Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hi Friends, 

I am experiencing a similar issue when I am trying to record the CRM dynamics website using Vugen 11.03 with IE08. If anyone from this post got a solution for the issue reported please suggest me the same 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. AbhijeetPatre Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hi, 

Did you get a solution for this? I am facing a similar issue and am not able to proceed further with the same. seeking your help here 

Regards,

Santosh.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. chinsumi Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Friends,

I am using  Loadrunner 11.52, and i am facing the same problem with Microsoft Dynamics CRM application. I tried using Ajax Tru Client IE Protocol, not all the actions are captured? Can anyone else experienced the same? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Sumathi

0 Likes
rleitons Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi all

LoadRunner doesn't is not properly supported yet. HP has a ER for this issue KM00400983.

Rodolfo

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Edward_Allen Absent Member..
Absent Member..

hi ,

Can you anyone please let me know the solution for this. We are trying through web protocol in LR 11.04 and we tried through different port mappings in this .

When we tried socket level data we had the certificate issues and when we are not able to record the application.

When we tried the WIninet option , the IE 9 version crashes while recording

This CRM application works fine in IE 9 but we are getting manual errors in mozilla . Hence we ddint go into the mozilla option to record.

We even upgraded to LR 11.52 but the results are the same.

Can someone please help me on this..its urgent!!..

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.