Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
ibrezm1
New Member.

LoadRunner 12.60 Community Edition - Comunity license error - Activatelicense has not returned...

While tryin to Sign up for license - i get the error 

Service, "activateLicense" has not returned any respon

I have disabled the Avira antivirus

I have windows 10 64 bit

activate_licerror.png

When I try again with my email id i get below error

Already exists error.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
Mounika gaddam
Established Member.

Re: LoadRunner 12.60 Community Edition - Comunity license error - Activatelicense has not returned.

In addition to above error, i'm seeing this error.
Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
carpia
Member.

Re: LoadRunner 12.60 Community Edition - Comunity license error - Activatelicense has not returned.

I have the same problem. 

How is the solution?? 

please

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.