Highlighted
karthik1990 Contributor.
Contributor.

LoadRunner 12.60 Community License Issue

Hi Experts,

I have installed LoadRunner 12.60 Community Edition and there seems to be some issue  with license. Controller is not opening.

In License utility i found that there is no valid community license.

I have registered for License using my email Id but i did not recieve any mail. Could you please help me.

Is there any other way by which we can install community license without internet/Code like the older versions of LoadRunner.

Regards,

Karthik S

Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
EBGill
New Member.

Re: LoadRunner 12.60 Community License Issue

I can seem to open my controller, but it prompts me to get licenses as well. I requested to get the community bundle sent to my email, but ended up recieving nothing as well.

0 Likes
Frequent Visitor.. HarishChandraY
Frequent Visitor..

I too have the same issue since LoadRunner 12.6 installation as I couldn't open controller due to no valid iicense installed. I registered online for this but didn't receive any email/license file in my hp account/email.

0 Likes
Rekha1_PT Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

even i have the same problem.

0 Likes
dlt123me
New Member.

Yep, I just installed the community version and cannot seem to find the certification needed to complete the install.  Not sure what to do so cannot give LoadRunner a try until I get the certificate.

0 Likes
Pranay Agrawal
New Member.

I cant simulate 50 vuser test to depict the power of loadrunner to my current employer. Everytime i open the controller it ask for a license and even though i have signed up for the free community license there is no acknowledgement on getting the free license key to activate controller. 

Can you please help here or may need to go to other open source tool.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.