Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
CristianD Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

LoadRunner 12.60 Community License not working

Hi,

I have a MicroFocus account, I have opted in for a LR Community Edition. I have received an email saying that "Your LoadRunner isReady and Waiting...". I see the LoadRuner in my account, when I click details I get:

"Your license is for:  50 virtual user days".

I have click the Download button and downloaded the installation kit. I have installed it, but when I open the Controller, I am redirected to the License Utility where it says that I do not have a valid license.
I have clicked on the "Sign up for free license" button after that I entered all me details and got the message that I should check the email. That was 4 days ago, no email.

In the meantime, I have created 2 (!) tickets, one in MyAccount, and one per this instrcution recevied: Please call or open a case with Micro Focus Software Support, please see contact information below: URL: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/. None has been addressed so far.

I have uninstalled LR, then reinstalled, pressed again on the Sign up for free license button, but entered a different email. Same thing all over.

I have chatted since Monday with various people on the Microfocus Support Chat each one saying that I should wait to be redirected. Each one saying that they are not the ones able to help. I have talked to 4-5 people on chat already.
Another support person called on mobile just few hours back, just to check how things are, I explained all the above and asked again for a simple CE license. He promised to get me in touch with "someone else who can help" (of course), but no follow up from that.

This is probably the worst Trial experience ever, not even able to start the thing. And support.... wow. 

37 Replies
Highlighted
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner 12.60 Community License not working

Hi @CristianD,

I am sorry for the bad experience.
Please send me your email address in a private message and I will fetch the activation code for you as soon as I can.

Regards,
Shlomi

Acclaimed Contributor.

To whom it may concern,

I shared with Cristian his activation code. 
I assume a few more trial users experienced the same issue since last week there was maintenance due domain name changes. If you experience an issue of this nature please let me know.

Regards,
Shlomi

CristianD Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi,

Thank you for the help, I appreciate the quick resolution time!

Cristian

sivav
Member.

Hi Shlomi,

I am also experiencing the same problem . I am not able to use the community editon of Load runner. After installing the community edition of LR 12.60 and opening the controller, the licensing utility is launched. Even if i signup for new community license in that utility, A mail is triggered and it is taking to the same Loadrunner 12.60 download page. I am not able to experice the produce as there are problems in getting the community license for LR12.60. Can you please address this issue at the earliest. or if possible can you send me the community license at the earliest to my email id which i shared in private message . Hoping to hear from you soon.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello @sivav,

Sorry for the late reply. Can you please send me your email address in a private message? (it is not allowed sharing your personal details here). I will ask the licensing team to recover your activation code.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
SAN330 Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi @Shlomi Nissim,

We are also observing the same license issue for the trial version.

Could you please help us on that..

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @SAN330,

Please send me a private message in the community with the email address you used when you signed up for the free license. We will take it from there.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Aman1
Visitor.

Hello Shalomi,

I am also facing the same issue. I have sent you a private message as well. Please help as quick as possible.

thanks in advance.

0 Likes
rwhite1991
Frequent Visitor.

I have had the same issue. I spoke to a customer service rep and was promised a follow up from a "supervisor", but that followup never appeared. 

Strongly considering switching to a different performance testing solution.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Can you please send me your email address in a private message? I will schedule a call with you to help you with the activation.

Adrian

0 Likes
Totoo
New Member.

I hv the same problem

0 Likes
Totoo
New Member.

i have the same problem

0 Likes
Zarina
New Member.

I have the same issue too. Sent the private message to Shlomi. 

Please help

0 Likes
Kevinlai05 Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Shiomi,

I am having experiencing the same issue. No email received after signing up for community license. 

Private message was sent to you already. 

Thanks for your help

Kevin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.